CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reheat Tuesday night!

Hellooooo Tuesday night! So today was almost identical to yesterday! Only difference, I'm not cooking tonight. Nope, you can't make me do it!!! LOL!
Craig is out of town for work, so I figured I made enough last night to just re-heat and eat tonight! I know, smart girl :-)
I knew I wasn't go to feel like cooking tonight. Whenever Craig is out of town, I have a hard time cooking. It's just not as enjoybale to cook for 1!!!
So sadly tonight I do not have a recipe to share with you fine folks out there! But fear not-I still have a glass of wine.
Tonight the wine of choice is...(DRUMROLL PLEAASE!!!)....Cararra Semillion Chardonnay...yummy!

Well party people off I go to enjoy my night with my little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment